How’s your weekend so far?
I had wonderful weekend. I can say it’s pretty amazing, because on Sunday, both of our family (me and my bf) met, maybe it’s kind of simple conversation but i’m so happy it happened.
Well, in this post i dont want to ramble too much about that. So.. let’s get to the point. I want to write about my kind of weekend make-up. I usually wear this kind of make-up in weekend (if i want to wear make-up….), because it’s so simple yet easy and i think it’s pretty.
This is how i look without make-up:
And below is after make-up:
Make-up products i used to create this look:
From left to right:
- MaxFactor Facefinity – shade Natural
- Sleek Lipstick – shade Liquer
- Nivea Sun Protection
- MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Primer
- MaxFactor Panstick – shade True Beige
- Etude House BB Cream Precious Mineral – shade Natural Beige
- The Face Shop Kiss The Color Cheek Tint
- Mac Lipstick – shade Brave
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
- Tony Moly Circle Lens Mascara
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzing Powder
- Mac Blush on – shade Dame
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – shade Bronze
I forgot to put my eyebrow in the photo. I was using The Saem Eyebrow shade-04. It’s easy to use, like Etude Drawing Eyebrow.
Thank you for stopping by.
See you in my next posts.