These days are so hot, right?
Day and night, even sometimes i can feel no wind around me. Need rain as soon as possible, indeed.
Well, enough for the grumble here. pfiuuuhh.. So, today i want to write a post about my korean make up haul/collection, and maybe there’s also a skin care here, it will be a short post. As August 5 is my birthday, and my sister asked me what i wanted for my birthday, and because i’m kinda curious about korean make up, so… i told her i wanted some korean make-up. i made the list. And… tadaaaaaaaa….
here they are, I tried them already, because they were arrived at the end of August, but i just can’t find time to write it down here, So… yeah… here they are, again….
- The Face Shop – Air Cotton Make up Base
- Etude House – Precious Mineral Perfect Fit BB Cream
- Eglips – Apple Fit Blusher
- The Face Shop – Kiss The Color Cheek Tint
- Tony Moly – Circle Lens Mascara
- Missha – Perfect Cover BB Cream
- Tony Moly – Pure Eco Snail Moisture Gel
- Tony Moly – Lovely Eyebrow
- Etude House – Drawing Eyebrow
- The Face Shop – Black Label Lipstick
- Etude House Lipstick – (I forgot the series…hehehe)
Will write about each of them in separated post, about my opinion of them.
See you in my next posts. Thank you.
Gea Irraselda A.