Good afternoon beauty lovers.
So.. last friday i did my friend’s make up, because she had a date with her husband and asked me to do her make up.
That was the first time i did make up for someone else except myself. It’s a little bit awkward at first, you know.. because i need to think about what color was suitable for the occasion and stuffs, even putting my own brush to my friend’s eyes was a little bit strange. hahaha… i don’t know why i felt that.
but… i guessed the result is ok-ish.. not really bad. but not too amazing, haha.. i still need to learn to be a professional make up artist.
here are the result:
the products i used:
– naked 3
– max factor eyebrow pencil in hazel
– maybelline rockett mascara
-maxfactor kohl eyeliner pencil in black
– maxfactor miracle touch foundation in shade 60 sand
– maxfactor creampuff in medium beige
– bahama mama bronzer by the balm
– nars deep throat blush on
– benefit highbeam highlighter
– mac kinda sexy lipstick.
that’s all my random post for today.
hope you like the result. i’m so pleased with it. because it was my first time doing make up for someone else.